Service Will Give ALL LEVEL Codes
Before ordering check Unlock CounterÂ
To check in Xperia X10 which simlock is in, please do:
1. Start up the phone and press the Menu key ( ) and Back key ( ) as follows:
2. Pressing Key Sequences: Menu Back Back Menu Back Menu Menu Back
Note: Please make sure the phone have SIMLOCK when pressing these keys to get into the Service menu.
Also You can check there is counter of wrong code is blocked.
For new Sony and Xperia Phones
Switch on your phone without SIM card Compose *#*#7378423#*#*
Select Service Info and then Simlock If X is with Network and it is not 0 you can unlock your phone via codeÂ
If X is 0 your counter is locked and unlocking via code is not possible.Â
Code entering Instruction for XPERIA phones
1. Insert an unauthorized Sim Card and turn ON your phone
2. Phone will ask "SIM Network Unlock Code"
3.Enter Unlock Code
- NO REFUND IN CASE IF THE COUNTER IS BLOCKED!
- NO CANCELATION ONCE ORDERED!
WARNING: Make sure your Sony Xperia are actually ASKING for code and don't have "Device Unlock App" installed on the phone (specially if it's a Sony Xperia Z3 from T-Mobile USA). If you order an Unlocking Code for a Sony and claim later that your phone is not asking for code, we won't provide any refund, it's your responsibility to check the phone ask for the Unlock Code before place your order !